- Course Overview
- In this course, youâ€™ll gain relevant practical hands-on experience needed to perform SAP Basis including SAP system administration tasks. At the end of the course, you would have learn valuable skills in SAP security to gain access to a rewarding career field.
- What will you learn ?
- Basic security concepts in SAP systems
- Transport of authorisation components
- Access Control and User Administration
- Special Authorisation Components
- Central User Administration Configuration & Administration (CUA)
- Analysis and monitoring functions
- Identify the main risks and threats that can affect the security of your platform
- How to perform a technical security assessment of SAP systems.
- How to protect the system from detected vulnerabilities, reducing operational errors and fraud risk
- How to lock down the acquired knowledge and search for appropriate SAP roles.
- Entry Criteria
- This course does not assume any prior knowledge of SAP or computer security and can be enjoyed by anyone interested in improving themselves or positioning themselves for an inroad into the richly rewarding SAP career.
- Who should attend ?
- Anyone interested in getting into IT industry, Fresh IT graduate, Experienced SAP consultants looking to learn SAP security, IT Auditor, IT technicians and System Administrators.
- Course Duration
- 5 days classroom training with on-going support and unlimited access to our lab environment
- Training Method
- Why choose Smartlearning ?
- Our training programme is work-based and hands-on and we use live scenarios.
- You will get unlimited access to our lab environment for your practical exercises for the duration of your programme
- You will get opportunities to work on live projects using industry standard tools
- You will be taught via a mix of lectures, course works, lab and work experience
- Related Courses
- SAP Basics â€“Introduction to SAP.
- SAP NetWeaver.
- Job description
- A SAP consultant can work across a wide variety of entities, configuring, and in some cases designing, new computer software that is built specifically for certain types of businesses or organisations. As well as testing the new interfaces to ensure that system workflows are optmised, they also perform user-facing duties, acting as a sounding board; obtaining feedback and making changes when necessary. With a large amount of travel often required, and patience needed in abundance to adapt to the changing requirements of clients, SAP consultants must also keep abreast of the latest technological developments relating to their job, by means of workshops and additional training. While checking for system errors is a huge part of the system integration process which is managed by SAP consultants, they also commonly conduct data transfers to SAP systems from non-SAP set ups. You should be armed with excellent communications skills, both oral and written, and a willingness to embrace a team culture. An ability to nurture relationships with clients is also key, as is reliability in working to tight deadlines and taking on projects at relatively short notice.
- Manage all unit testing, including identification and documentation
- Perform system testing involving mission critical scenarios, checking for security lapses
- Forecast results for comparison versus actual results
- Track and resolve errors
- Offer input into technical and functional design configuration for transformations
- Design and configure logical and physical design
- Implement and integrate the SAP Netweaver business warehouse
- Prepare user testing and fit/gap analysis
- Opportunities/career prospects
- A starting point to becoming a SAP consultant would typically be a BA degree in engineering, computer science, or some other related field. If you have managed to build up your computer software experience ‘on the job’, this is also viewed positively by employers, who will accept candidates that haven’t been to university should they possess the right background. A SAP consultant normally works under a senior SAP consultant, who can be responsible for the mentoring of junior employees, including their training and coaching. A senior SAP consultant is a position to aim for if you are starting out in the field, but the role will develop plenty of transferable skills that can be used across IT security and wider.
What training options do you have available?
We offer classroom and online live/ pre-recorded sessions.
How do I know what training type is most suitable for me?
Your choice of training will depend on your schedule and availability.Our classroom training takes place over the space of 4 weekends while you can attend our online webinar sessions
How do I book my training?
You can book your preferred course over the phone or you can book online on our website using the add to cart functionality.
How long is the training program? How long does each class last for?
Out training programme is dependent on the course, but most of our courses are done over 7 weekends – 4 of which are actual classroom based and the remaining 3 weeks at our lab.
Do you provide interview preparation support?
We provide interview and one to one support all through the course of the programme and for a limited time after the programme. We also provide guidance on writing your CV.
Do you provide training notes?
We provide you reference material, which serves to refresh your memory and provide you with more information.
Do we offer job based and skill based training?
Our training programme is designed as a classroom led training course alongside practical hands on work based experience sessions with use of industry tools.
What are the chances of getting a job after the training?
The chances of getting a job are high, you need to apply yourself to it,we recommend individuals contact recruitment agencies to register their CV and enquire about vacancies. Our training will ensure you are work ready and our experienced staff will give you all the help and information available. We cannot however guarantee that our training will lead to employment.
Who can I contact if I have any questions?
Our team is always on hand to help with clarifying any queries or questions you might have. Please refer to our contact us section on the website.
Who can do this course? Who is this course designed for?
Our courses are designed for learners at different levels, for some of our more specialized courses, you might need some basic technical knowledge, please see course details for specifics.
Do I get a certificate after completion of the course?
You get a certificate of completion (non accredited).
What is the mentor program about?
The mentorship programme is designed for candidates who have passed through our training courses to provide support to subsequent candidates who register on the course; it also serves as a refresher especially for mentors who have gone on to secure their desired roles.
|Course Fees :||£850.00|
|Reference Material :||Free|
|Certificate of participation :||Free|
|Unlimited Access to dedicated labs :||Free|
|Ongoing Support :||Free|
|CV Review :||Free|
|Total Cost :||£850.00|